Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm a thinker not a talker

Hello everybody!
Today I thought a lot about summertimes. It's time for summer! The last few months there's constant SNOW! SNOW SNOW SNOW!!! It's so cold & white. In fact, it is wonderful, but only in christmas time. It isn't beautiful anymore, when Christmas & New Years Eve is over!!!! So, I want Spring to come & then SUMMER! Ooooooh, I love summer! I'll show you a few pictures of summer 10' to make you minds of summer. :)
That was from inside the car :)

World Cup 2010! GERMANY!!!!!

Cologne

Rhine River next to Bonn

rainy days in summer ♥

after rain=rainbow :)

ridin' bike :)
& because of these things I LOVE summer. During the day you can go swimming & in the nightime you can go outside, in parks or go to the beachclub! In winter you can do nothing outside because it's too cold :(.

Okay, enough summer dreaming :D!
Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment